Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally.

It took me all of two years but I finally did it. I got into La Canada High School. I had a dream one night a few years back where I had been accepted into La Canada and I felt really excited and happy but then I woke up and it sucked. I'd daydream in Middle School about going to La Canada and having a much better time. Now that it is a reality it is almost surreal, Why did I do it in the first place? In Middle School I had friends but only at school. I never hung out with them outside of school.
I didn't get in last year when I tried and I was devastated. I knew things were really gonna suck cause I had no friends going into high school. Thank goodness for Matt Potter and Cross Country. I made friends and when it came time to make an application to La Canada again I debated not doing it. Even though a lot of the friends I made were seniors, there were still some left. But in the end my life long dream won out over CV. Sorry, James, Nanor, Yoyo,Rachelle. Now you each get your own bench at the table.
I don't know what to expect but I am excited. Maybe it will be worse than CV, who knows?

No comments: